Monday, February 23, 2009

Ward Split

I wish I could spend more time and get caught up on my blog, I am now into december and I haven't taken too many pictures in January so maybe I will get there, I just wanted to say that our ward had a ward split on Feb 14th and Feb 22 was the first time we met without part of our ward. We gained 3 families and lost 75 families. It will be sad not to meet with many of my friends each week. I will still see them though because they are still in our builiding and they meet the block before us.

I am currently the cub master and we are having our blue and Gold on Feb 24th. I am not ready for it, and need to spend some time today getting ready for it. Jesse is sick and I am taking him to the Dr.s this afternoon.

Baby Gracie is sick and had a heart transplant Sunday that was not completely sucessful. The left side of the heart did not beat very strong and now she is hooked up to life support I feel so bad for my brother and his family. They aare really being tested right now.

No comments: