Thursday, February 28, 2008

John and Marti Wiser

Here is a picture of Theron, Katherine Marti and John Wiser. My boys Jesse and Hunter are with Marti and John. That was a crazy night. My boys were just starting to get sick. Jesse caught it first but that day while my boys were at Grandma Wiser's Hunter got a temperature and got sick. Two days later I took both boys to the Dr.s to discover they both had Strep Throat. Neither one of them were complaining of sore throats or pain of any kind, but I decided that I better just make sure it wasn't Strep. Glad I did because it was and not just Tonsilitis.

1 comment:

T said...

That's the first time I've ever seen a picture of John and Marti. I've heard about them for years and years and it's fun to put a face to the name finally.

Glad you're all feeling better! We've battled the colds this winter too. I'm ready for Spring! Did you know that Gracie will be born on the first day of Spring 3/20? What a fun Birthday she'll have!

Uncle Tom