Sunday, April 6, 2008

When it rains it pours

Baby Gracie is getting stronger every hour, it seems that she is now breathing on her own without much help. Michele said "Gracie is down to 30% oxygen and her chest x-ray today looks better than yesterday." We are not out of the woods, but she is improving.

On a sadder note, Phil's dad, Larry, suffered a heart attack last night. He is in the hospital and is in stable condition for the time being. I will post again as new information becomes available.

I am still sick and Larry's condition doesn't help my stress level go down; and it is raining in Boise right now. Conference is good, God is good and we are grateful for life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Katie and Phil:
I am so sorry to hear about Phil's Dad. I keep leaning on the promise that the Lord will never give us more then we car handle. I know how strong you are and of your great faith.

Prayers and hugs are coming your way.

Much love,
Aunty Bette

Gledhill said...

Dear Phil and Kaite
I'm glad Larry is getting ready to come home. My thoughts and prayers go up to the Lord for his recovery. You all take care of each other. Our baby Gracie is getting stronger every day.

I Love You Guys so Much
Grandpa Gledhill