Friday, July 4, 2008

Day two



Solveig Coles and Steve Thomas were married today in the Salt Lake Temple by President Hinkley's son in law. It was a very special day for them and my mom got to participate in the event. While they were doing that the boys and I were driving around the avenues. Hunter believes that I was born in the mountains in Utah and he wanted to see my mountain so I drove him to the hospital I was born in the Mountain and he was disappointed because He thought it would be more mountain rather than a hospital. Later we went to the church office building to go to the bathroom we walked around and I told them that this is where President Monson and the leaders of the church work every day, again not too impressed. But when we went out and they found the fountains then they were having a good day and spent a lot of time splashing water from it. After downtown salt lake we went to Tom's house. See next post.

No comments: