Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Conference Center and Temple Square

This summer we were able to take a trip to SLC/Park City, Utah. It was such a fun vacation and a chance for me to show my boys the city that I grew up in, at least some of the main attractions. One of the days we went to Temple Square and the Conference center. I enjoyed sharing this with them.



It was fun to see the Temple from the roof of the Conf Center. We were there before General Conf. and we took pictures inside as well so when we watched Conf Phil printed off the pictures and said "there you are in this same room that we are watching these general authorities speaking to us.




This fountain was just magnificant. We spent a lot of time on the roof, there was so much to see and the view of SLC was fantastic as well.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

cute pictures! next time you're in town give me a call. Tyler and Dylan would love to see their cousins again! You guys had a fun and busy summer!