Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quilts I have made

So I decide to post some of the quilts I have been working on this year. This first one is a crib quilt. One of 4 I made. That is how I got confident to move on to twin size quilts.





So next I made 2 quilts about the same time. I got more confidant laying out the blocks they provide as this one seemed to blend and work well together.




This next one was fun. It had a lot of the same quilt block so I put it every other color and worked the rest of the blocks into the quilt.






This one had a 4th of July feel to it. I had a hard time giving it away since I too want to have a 4th of July quilt to hang in my front room, It gave me lots of ideas how to do my own some time.





This last one here is one I did just a few months ago. It went by quick and I am getting better at lining up my corners. I have started sewing these blankets without having to pin every corner. That makes them sew much faster. I just take care to line up the seams before I start to sew them. Micro adjusting every few moments. I goofed on this one can you see the bottom where I put two whites and two darks side by side. Woops. It will still be warm.




2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful.

Melissa said...

your boys are super cute and I can't beleive they're both in school! The quilts are beautiful...great work! I am so glad you posted! I was getting worried about you guys!