Monday, March 31, 2008

Getting ready to go Swimming.


Today the kids announced to me that it was time to go swimming, so we came up with a way for them to get ready for swimming. We put on their swim suits and life jackets, filled up the big tub and let them practice floating and making bubble faces. they had a great time, and for the last 3 days they have done this.





In Fact today at 7am Hunter comes in and woke me up and said Mom I need to get in the big tub right now so I can practice swimming. It's almost summer.

March 31, 2008

5 comments:

Gledhill said...

That is a a cute picture of Jesse and Hunter in the bath tub/ It won't be lonmg before summer is here. I'm looking forward to seeing you sppm/

Take Care
Love
dad

Melissa said...

What a GREAT idea! They are super cute!

Deb said...

I love, love, love the "swimming pool"!

Brooke said...

fun. the kids should be professional swimmers by summer.

Katie said...

Now the kids want me to take them to a hotel so that they can swim in a real pool enough practice let's swim.